Facebook Marketing Solutions
It would be difficult to overstate the social and cultural significance of Facebook these days. With well over one billion active users, there’s currently no quicker, better, more cost-effective way to reach an immense audience … and it’s hard to say if there ever will be. At Consorte Marketing, we have a really good idea of what Facebook can do for your brand awareness, and we have an equally clear idea on how to get you where you want to be. When you work with us on a well-conceived Facebook campaign, you can expect us to engage in some of these excellent methods and services:
- A deep and thorough understanding of how Facebook works, the tools it makes available, and the best ways to reach users who will be intrigued by what you have to share.
- The ability to design a profile that reflects you and your company and the high standards you maintain for everything you do.
- Curation and tagging of well-written and designed original content (like blog posts and infographics) that generates numerous likes, comments, and shares.
- The maintenance of a sensible equilibrium between valuable, relevant content and news about your company’s products, sales, and promotions, so that users never feel like you’re spamming them.
- The optimization of your profile for improved search engine rankings. For example, did you know that creating a great “About” description or tagline can result in a better meta description on Google?
- Smart recommendations for advertising networks and software to utilize in your Facebook campaign. For instance, we can work with you to integrate appropriate social media tools into the structure of your web site, e.g. Facebook contest software or remarketing ads.
- The management of your entire campaign, setting your goals as our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): the number of people who friend or like you, like and/or share your content, and visit your web site based on Facebook referrals.
Social media is part of our landscape—and it’s not going away any time soon. So it’s very important to stay on top of how your customers are using it. Nowadays, if you don’t have a presence on Facebook, some people might not believe you really exist! Don’t give anyone the impression you’re behind the times. Create and maintain a great Facebook page that represents your company well and makes the connection to current and future fans. They’re looking for you already!