Twitter Campaign Management
Twitter is a significant part of a well-conceived social media campaign for companies in a broad variety of niches. With over 500 million registered users, Twitter provides you and your business with the opportunity to communicate with an enormous audience—as long as you can keep your brand’s latest news under 140 characters. How can you be sure your tweets are delivering your message in a precise way? Consorte Marketing’s social media experts have a profound understanding of Twitter and its users, and how you can get the most out of your daily (or weekly) tweets.
Some of our proven methods include:
- Following best practices, including using well-optimized #hashtags and tweeting @people. We’ll make sure you use Twitter’s unique features to connect to the users who will take a strong interest in what you have to offer.
- Designing an attractive and engaging profile that reflects your brand and makes you feel accessible and personable to the reader.
- Engaging your followers with appealing calls-to-action, thereby encouraging click-throughs and traffic to your website.
- Identifying interesting, useful, relevant topics that users are likely to share in order to attract more followers.
- Optimizing your profile and tweets for search engine performance.
- Balancing a small percentage of shameless self-promotion with a high volume of shareable content. Just like any other well-thought content strategy, the idea is to provide your users with material they value because it’s well timed, educational, funny, and/or relatable—not a series of sales pitches. We know how to give readers the content they want, while subtly raising their awareness of your products, services, and promotions.
- Social media consulting with specific feedback and guidance on how you can help us to optimize your campaign. You can engage your followers as little or as much as you want. If you want a high level of engagement (following users back, retweeting their tweets to you, and talking to them), we can make it happen.
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which measure the number of followers you have, how many users retweet your tweets, and the number of visitors to your web site referred by Twitter resources.
Whatever your goals are for your business’s Twitter profile, we can help you to get there. This is an excellent opportunity for you to connect on a deeper level with the customers who are already loyal to your brand—and to engage new ones.